We live in Clontarf in Dublin and have 1 boy aged 18 months. We are looking for a kind, warm live in Au pair for our family. This job is morning/evening/weekends, which means you can work/study full time if you wish. Responsibilities include:
* 8:00 am - 9:30 am prepare for creche
* Completely free from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm. You can use this time for your educational courses, other jobs, etc.
* Mind the child/light household work from 6:30 pm until 9:30 pm (he usually takes a 1 hour nap)
* Manage the child for half-a-day
* Help out in the evenings (same as weekdays)
* Around 30 hours/week
* We can discuss weekly offs
* Beautiful, sunny & spacious ensuite room (close to City accessible by DART, Bus, etc.)
* Loving fun family to be a part of :)
* Conversational English speaker
* Previous childcare experience (for example: creche, nanny or au pair)
* Start: Late April to May (flexible). Willing to wait for the good match
* Punctual, honest, reliable, warm and caring
* Comfortable in a vegetarian household
Please message us if this might be of interest.
When we need a babysitter
Age of children
About our family
Type of babysitter needed
Number of children
Preferred babysitting location
At the family
When you have contacted this user, here’s where your review will show up.