Looking for an alternative to a babysitter or childminder? Then parents-help-parents might be something for your family! It's easy: view the other 50 families with children matching your search criteria here, or mention that you're looking for an other parent (parents-help-parents) in your own profile. Check when the parents from this family are at work, and when they are free to look after your children. When they have to work and you don't, you can arrange that their children come to your home on that day and vice versa.
The biggest advantage of parents-help-parents is most likely the costs. Through this service, children also learn to get along with other children (like in a day care). Please note that the parents of parents-help-parents are not usually certified as childminders.
Are you looking for another parent who can occasionally babysit your children? There are 50 parents-help-parents available matching your search criteria.
Hi my name is Anesu and we are looking for someone patient and kind with person is required to take my son to and from school and also help with homework.I would need someone between..
Hi my name is ciara. Im a single mother of two. Looking for a babysitter for a 8 month old baby girl, i work shift work in a hotel earliest start being 11am latest is 10pm. Hours vary...
Looking for occasional baby sitter for our 3.5 year old son. He currently goes to full time creche but need help when he's not going to creche. We are also looking for someone to..
I am looking for a child minder to look after 2 children aged 11 months and 2 years in my home on a tue and a wed from 9am - 6.15pm. Please message if you are interested in this position...
Hello, We are located in Kinsale, I am looking for help Wednesday and Thursday evenings driving my daughter to and from activities. And occasionally to help out when we are out of..
Hey, my name is Silvija and Im looking for childminder on part time basis. We have 1 child (boy and he will be 2 in November.) We are based in Waterford .We offer 7€ p/h. Weekends are..
Hi, Sinead and Paul here. We have a young family in ennis.. a 14 month old and a one week old, we would like someone to mind the toddler and do some light housework in the mornings..
Hi, Looking for in-house childminding for my children when I go back to work in October. I have 3 children - the oldest will be in school, then pre-school and a I’m open to putting..
i’m looking for childminder who could drop off collect from preschool and primary with other additional hours if there was interest for them . own driving licence and transport essential!..
Hi I'm looking for someone to mind my 2 and 4 year old 2 days per week from 8am-5pm ,days will change every week so must be flexible and also have own transport as 4 year old will need..
Hi, I'm Leslie a mom of 4 lovely children. We're looking for a nanny to mind our children. It will be a full time position from monday to friday between office hours. The task includes..
My name is Veronika. I'm looking for babysitter for my 4 years old son. Preferably evenings. From 6 to 9pm on Tuesday, Monday, and Thursday. Non-smoker. Payments are negotiable. We..
Hi, I am looking for someone to mind my children (Ages 2.5 and 5 ) in their own or childminders home from 26th August 2019 Tuesday- Thursday 12pm - 5/6.30 pm each day. Preschool and..
I am Looking for a babysitter/ childminder for two children, one boy aged 2 and the other is a girl aged 8. Ballinasloe area! Driving licence necessary as the 8 year old need to be..
Hi, I am looking for a child minder for my son (4 years old) in a Blackrock area to bring him to school in the morning and pick up from school at 13.20 and stay till 17.30 -18.00 daily..
Parents-help-parents in other cities
- Parents-help-parents Dublin
- Parents-help-parents Cork
- Parents-help-parents Sligo
- Parents-help-parents Galway
- Parents-help-parents Drogheda
- Parents-help-parents Naas
- Parents-help-parents Waterford
- Parents-help-parents Dundalk
- Parents-help-parents Portlaoise
- Parents-help-parents Blackrock
- Parents-help-parents Swords
- Parents-help-parents Limerick
- Parents-help-parents Ennis
- Parents-help-parents Castlebar
- Parents-help-parents Lucan
- Parents-help-parents Carlow
- Parents-help-parents Tralee
- Parents-help-parents Greystones
- Parents-help-parents Navan
- Parents-help-parents Killarney
- Parents-help-parents Ashbourne
- Parents-help-parents Kinsale
- Parents-help-parents Clonmel
- Parents-help-parents Ballina
- Parents-help-parents Gorey
- Parents-help-parents Athenry
- Parents-help-parents Claremorris
- Parents-help-parents Tuam
- Parents-help-parents Kilkenny
- Parents-help-parents Longford
- Parents-help-parents Kildare
- Parents-help-parents Athlone
- Parents-help-parents Skerries
- Parents-help-parents Bandon
- Parents-help-parents Malahide
- Parents-help-parents Dún Laoghaire
- Parents-help-parents Ballinasloe
- Parents-help-parents Loughrea
- Parents-help-parents Tipperary
- Parents-help-parents Kells